Remodeling your kitchen involves just about every emotion you can have! It can be a costly investment, but as the most used room in nearly every house, a beautiful, functional kitchen can enhance your quality of life. We are experienced in a range of kitchen remodels, from basic counter top replacement to rebuilding from the studs. We are able to walk customers through a dizzying array of products and decisions, helping stay within budgets while meeting the needs and wants of our customers. Depending on the scale of your project, plan on the kitchen remodel project taking between 2-6 weeks.
Kitchen Remodeling: Things to think about…
When it comes time to think about your new kitchen, here are some things to think about:
- How do I want the space to change?
- Do I want to open the kitchen up to other parts of the house?
- How do I want to improve the flow of my kitchen?
- Am I happy with the workspace I have available?
- What type of appliances do I want in my kitchen, and do I want to place them differently than they are currently?
- What do I want out of my kitchen counter tops (ie. what top will fit my needs, as well as my wants?)?
- What plumbing fixtures would I like? Do I want to add plumbing fixtures (ie. pot fillers, RO fixtures, ice maker, ice maker supplies, etc)?
- What are the most important features you are hoping to gain with your new kitchen?
- Have I compiled a “wants and needs” list that will help guide the project?
- When do I hope to be in my space?
- What is the budget for my project?
Hint: Need help? Here is a link to a helpful site that can be a starting point for budgeting purposes. These are rough numbers based on information gathered in the Wichita area. Often times our price is less than the Cost VS. Value report, but it all depends on selections and scope of work. Check this out:
Tell us about your project:
Online Access for Homeowners
Our simple online system makes it possible to access your project from any computer, tablet, or smartphone.